Welcome back and thanks for watching!
As a busy mom of two, I often find it hard to get basic household things done due to my nursing baby always wanting to nurse. I finally realized I could nurse in a solly wrap and decided to try it out. I can now get almost all of the household chores done, get myself ready AND feed him! It also makes it a breeze for going out in public and to the mall, grocery store, etc. I hope you guys enjoyed my tutorial on how to nurse in a solly wrap, and I really hope this helps some busy mamas out there!
SOLLY BABY WRAP CARRIER
https://shop.sollybaby.com/collection...
SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram: @cheyennedakotaa
@mama_cheyennedakotaa
Twitter: cheyennedakotaa
Snapchat: @cheyennnedakota
I do not own any of this music.
Intro song:
In The Name Of Love - Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha
teen mom jenelle How To Nurse In A Solly Wrap | |
| 148 Likes | 148 Dislikes |
| 13,359 views views | 1.03K followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 16 Oct 2017 |
Related keywords
teen mom maci,mommy a+b,two under two reddit,mommylicious juice,young moms club renewed,two under two quotes,two under two pregnancy announcement,mommy i love you,young moms kennett square,mommy dead and dearest,teen mom uk season 6,two under two meme,mommy mummy,two under two schedule,teen mom og cast,mommy panel,two under two checklist,teen mom uk,young mom line webtoon,two under two blog,young mom outfits,two under two sharing a room,young mom manhwa,young mom breastfeeding newborn,teen mom quotes,young mom mtv,mommy i love you so,mommy i love you so 歌詞,young mom graduation quotes,teen mom og episodes,two under two routine,two under two meaning,mommy 中文,mommy i love you so 鍾嘉欣 歌詞,teen mom news,mamalicious,two under two essentials,mommy 防曬,mama licious juice,mammy pancake,young mom influencers,two under two books,two under two working mom,mommy 2014,teen mom 2 episodes,teen mom chelsea,two under two hacks,young mom sayings,teen mom kailyn,two under two bedtime routine,two under two lyrics,teen mom 2,teen mom 2 cast,teen mom the series,teen mom australia,mommy shark,mommy and baby,young mom 3 wiki,young mom quotes,young moms club james wheelchair,teen mom 2 news,teen mom ryan,teen mom og amber,mommy. a+b 小強防衛磚,two under two must haves,young moms clinic,two under two sleeping arrangements,teen mom og,mommy dearest,young mom season 3,young mom season 2,young mom gifts,young mom drama,young mom meme,two under two stroller,two under two when does it get easier,mommy.a+b 小強防衛磗,teen mom og news,young mom quotes and sayings,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét