Thank ya"ll so much for watching! I hope you found my new mommy must haves as helpful as I did!
All of these products are things that I could not live without with either baby! They are in fact MUST-HAVES! I recommend these to all new mommies, mommies-to-be, already-moms, babysitters, nannies, grandparents, or ANYONE that has a sweet little to take care of! I really hope you found this video helpful. GOOD LUCK!
MUST-HAVES
Boppy Pillow- https://www.amazon.com/Boppy-Nursing-...
Solly Wrap- https://shop.sollybaby.com/collection...
Rock N' Play- https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-R...
Halo Bassinet- https://www.amazon.com/HALO-Bassinest...
FP Swing- https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-S...
4Moms Swing- https://www.amazon.com/4Moms-Mama-Inf...
SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram: @cheyennedakotaa
@mama_cheyennedakotaa
Twitter: @cheyennedakotaa
Snapchat: @cheyennnedakota
Thank you for all the love and support!
xoxo
mama licious juice NEW MOMMY MUST HAVES | |
| 12 Likes | 12 Dislikes |
| 516 views views | 1.03K followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 2 Oct 2017 |
Related keywords
mommy dearest,mammy pancake,mommy 2014,mommy a+b,mommylicious juice,mommy i love you so,mommy i love you so 歌詞,mommy shark,mommy i love you,mommy dead and dearest,mommy and baby,mommy 中文,mommy mummy,mommy i love you so 鍾嘉欣 歌詞,mommy.a+b 小強防衛磗,mamalicious,mommy panel,mommy 防曬,mommy. a+b 小強防衛磚,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét